Crypto, Law & Real Estate in Cyprus
An afternoon to learn & discuss about cryptocurrencies and real estate in Cyprus
XEROF and the University of Nicosia have announced an exciting partnership for the upcoming "Crypto, Law & Real Estate in Cyprus" event, which will take place on March 3rd, 2023 starting at 3 pm (local time). The event will focus on the use of blockchain technology to streamline the process of buying and selling real estate in Cyprus, and attendees will have the opportunity to explore how this technology will impact the industry in the coming years.
The real estate industry has traditionally been a slow-moving one, with significant delays and high transaction costs. However, with the advent of blockchain technology, the process of buying and selling property has been revolutionized. The technology enables real estate sellers in Cyprus to confirm the existence of payments instantly, without the need for intermediaries such as banks, and provides significantly lower transaction costs.
The conference will provide an excellent opportunity for lawyers, accountants, investors, and others to explore the use of blockchain technology in the real estate industry, and to discuss its impact on the sector in 2023 and beyond. With a wide range of expert speakers from across the industry, participants will gain a deep understanding of the latest trends and innovations in the field, and will be able to network and exchange ideas with like-minded professionals.
● Introduction & Welcome | Professor Soulla Louca, Head – Dept. of Digital Innovation, Director, Institute For the Future, School of Business, University of Nicosia
● Keynote | Marc Taverner – An introduction to XEROF services to facilitate Real Estate purchases with Crypto in Cyprus
● Keynote | Christiana Aristidou from The Hybrid Lawtech Firm – The Crypto opportunity in Cyprus Real Estate - a legal and real estate perspective
● Discussion Panel
- Moderator, Marc Taverner, COO & Co-Founder, XEROF
- Dr. Charis Savvides, Lawyer and Law Lecturer at the Department of Digital Innovation, University of Nicosia
- Kyriakos Charalambous, Real Estate Development DOMENICA GROUP COO
- Christiana Aristidou, The Hybrid Lawtech Firm
- Professor Soulla Louca, Head – Dept. of Digital Innovation, Director, Institute For the Future, School of Business, University of Nicosia
The event will be available to attendees both in-person and virtually, with live streaming options available for those who are unable to attend in person. This will enable participants from around the world to join in the discussions and take advantage of the many opportunities offered by the conference.
The conference will also feature a post-conference discussion, which will provide participants with an opportunity to reflect on the discussions of the day and to network with other attendees. This will be a great chance to connect with like-minded professionals, share ideas, and build valuable relationships that can help to drive innovation and growth in the industry.