After 2 years of acceleration, trainings, workshops, meetings, business opportunities… the B-hub for Europe chapter is coming to an end.
We invite you to join us virtually for the B-hub Final Event, on 9th December.
This last meeting day will be an opportunity to look back on everything we achieved together, and to have a look at what comes next!
It will be divided into two parts:
Conferences in the morning & Business and Mentoring meetings in the afternoon.
- Blockchain and what we can learn from the Merkel Era, Keynote Speech with Kerstin Eismann (Founding Member – BerChain)
- The European strategy to boost blockchain technology uptake, with Massimiliano Luca Dragoni, Senior Policy Officer at European Commission
- Innovation solutions and success stories from B-hub’s ecosystems: Connect Global, Innova, Spherik Accelerator, Startup Division, Systematic Paris-Region,
- Emerging challenges in the blockchain ecosystem, roundtable with experts from various European countries with Ash Costello (Exert Panel European Blockchain Observatory and Forum), Nina-Luisa Siedler (Founding Member Blockchain Bundesverband), Faustine Fleuret (CEO ADAN)
Tudor Stanciu (Co-founder Digital 2 Law)
- Conclusions Closing speech by Najah NAFFAH, Chair of Systematic’s Blockchain working group