The EU Blockchain Observatory and Forum is pleased to announce its first physical event, since the pandemic started!
The event titled "Blockchain: a key enabler to innovation in Europe and the world" will be held on July 8th in Brussels, and will feature speakers accross a variety of panels and keynotes on blockchain trends and innovation in Europe and beyond.
Highlights & Objectives:
- An engaging event with opportunities to network and exchange ideas with blockchain experts from around the world
- A chance to talk directly with regulators and policy makers.
- Discover the latest blockchain trends.
- Selection of EUBOF's thematic reports will be presented
- Attendees from the European Commission, startups, NGOs, academia and governments.
- Panel discussions on hot topics such as the Metaverse and NFTs.
- A policy dialogue focused on blockchain regulation in teh EU and how Europe can achieve leadership and global competitiveness in the new digital era.
- Networking event for EUBOF Expert Panel and all attendees.
Topics to be covered:
- EU Blockchain ecosystem landscape
- Energy efficiency of blockchain
- Law and regulation
Confirmed speakers and agenda will be announced shortly.
More information about the event:
- Event location address: DG CNECT Building, Avenue de Beaulieu 25, 1160 Auderghem, Brussels
- Attendance is free of charge but registration is required. To register, follow this link.
- Registration deadline: 30/6/2022
- General information and updates are available on the EUBOF's website: eublockchainforum.eu
- Press and other general inquiries are welcome at: Charalambous.firstname.lastname@example.org.