Official Newsletter of the European Union Blockchain Observatory & Forum
We are pleased to present you with our monthly update on the activities of the European Union Blockchain Observatory & Forum.
Tracking, tracing and supply chain has long been one of the most promising and talked about use cases for blockchains, and is one of the themes we are currently investigating. You can read about what happened in our 19 February Workshop on the subject here.
We also posted video from a panel discussion we held on the work of the Observatory at the Ethereal Lounge in Davos during WEF week.
And just in case you missed it, here is a link to our one-year anniversary newsletter, summarising what went on at the Observatory during year one, and looking ahead to the coming year.
Our workshop calendar continues to take shape. Here are the next four confirmed dates (click on the links for more information):
- Workshop Convergence of Blockchain, AI and IOT, 28 March
- Governance and new organizational challenges, 30 April
- Digital assets, 24 May
- Use cases in the healthcare sector, 27 June
#EUBlockchain Online Community
As usual, our online forum remained active during the month. Here are some of the issues that caught the attention of our community during the month:
- ESMA's Chairman Says He Supports New Digital Asset Regulations
- French President Calls on Europe to Use Blockchain to Innovate the Agriculture Industry
- Germany Seeking Industry Feedback for National Blockchain Strategy
- Luxembourg Parliament has passed into law the draft bill on the usage of distributed ledger technology (DLT) for the circulation of securities
- COPYRIGHT Tech Industry and Activists Still Hope to Sink New EU Copyright Rules
As always, we would like to thank everyone who has been active in contributing to the Observatory. None of this would be possible without the participation of all of you in our community.
With best regards,
The EU Blockchain Observatory & Forum