9 February 2022
The EU Blockchain Observatory and Forum proudly presents the newly published report "Blockchain Applications in the Healthcare Sector". The report
- provides an overview of challenges in the healthcare industry, blockchain applications for healthcare data and transparency
- presents blockchain applications for pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain and blockchain in medical credentialing,
- includes experts' opinion on opportunities and challenges
- discusses the role of blockchain in COVID-19 pandemic management
- explores regulatory, privacy and ethical implications, including health data accuracy as well as regulatory and ethical considerations
- gives a practical overview of what the future holds, through the presentation of relevant use cases
- explains the challenges and future prospects while it discusses relevant policy recommendations.
You can read or download the report here.