Official Newsletter of the European Union Blockchain Observatory & Forum - November 22, 2018
Check out our latest workshop report: Scalability, interoperability and sustainability (Brussels, October 2, 2018)
Our EU Blockchain Map now also counts close to 450 projects! The initiative is intended to support a better understanding of the blockchain technology and innovation landscape by dynamically mapping existing blockchain projects, initiatives and events in Europe. Let us know about your projects easily using this form.
A workshop organised by the Observatory & Forum is coming soon:
Workshop on Blockchains & Smart Contracts Legal and Regulatory Framework - Paris, December 12
To join us, you can register using this link.
And recently in Brussels we were delighted to host group members from across all Europe, for our Workshop on e-Identity on November 7.
#EUBlockchain Online Community
Our online community has been quite active in recent weeks. Here are some of the posts that caught our attention:
- Report by the Securities and Markets Stakeholder Group’s: Advice to ESMA
- How the Blockchain Could Break Big Tech’s Hold on A.I.
- Singapore’s Central Bank and Singapore Exchange Successfully Leverage Blockchain Technology for Settlement of Tokenised Assets
- Researchers claim to have found a “right to be forgotten” compliant blockchain solution
- UK: HM Treasury Opening an Open Consultation on Digital Competition
As always, if you want to monitor the conversation or have your say, you are invited to join our online community.
We look forward to seeing you there! Inputs from this community of 1000+ members have a major role in shaping the workshops and publications of the EU Blockchain Observatory & Forum.
None of this is possible without the active contribution of many of you.
The EU Blockchain Observatory & Forum